The Travel and Tourism Workshop provides you with a broad understanding of the global Tourism sector, and equips you with the knowledge and skills to maximize the business potential of this industry for your market.
Over five days you will examine the economic, social and environmental impact of this business from a domestic and international perspective, and learn how you can develop new business prospects to extend your tourism portfolio to include niche markets and tour guiding. You will be provided with guidance on how to understand and implement policies, regulations, and codes of conduct that are associated with the sector, and identify the role and importance of insurance in the industry. The Workshop provides an excellent opportunity to network with like-minded professionals, and includes topics to extend your reach such as online booking and marketing.
This classroom course provides 1 week of instruction delivered by an IATA Certified Professionals in Pakistan.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Comprehend various perspectives on tourism
- Understand the policies, regulations and codes of conduct surrounding initiating tourism services and operations
- Explore various tourism niche markets
- Engage in discussions surrounding issues affecting tourism
- Global tourism
- Tourism business markets
- International tourism development and regulations
- Inbound and outbound tourism
- Tourism services and products
- Contemporary tourism issues