Communication is an essential skill for conducting business, especially in the international context of aviation. To be truly successful in any role you need to understand yourself and others, and know how to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues. This course will improve your understanding of cross-cultural differences, explore different methods of communication, and teach you how to transfer information clearly and concisely according to the needs of your audience.
This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an IATA Certified Professionals in Pakistan.
Course Topics & Content
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Communicate effectively in a multicultural environment
- Actively listen and observe others
- Increase your self-awareness of how you communicate and are perceived by others
- Measure outcomes of communications
- Plan a communication strategy and messages
- Facilitate meetings and influence others to reach consensus
- Active listening
- Your social style
- Communication planning
- Cultural differences and communication
- Structured and engaging presentations
- Constructive feedback