Construct normal fare of single pricing units and consecutive or contiguous pricing units.
With the abundance and complexity of today’s fare options, your clients expect you to provide a service that is accurate, faster and more affordable than the competition. This course teaches the language of fare construction and fare rules so you can provide your customers with the best advice and the lowest fare for their air itinerary and needs. You will develop new skills through practical exercises and with the support of reference materials to become the travel professional your customers trust.
This classroom course provides 1 week/month of instruction delivered by an IATA Certified Professionals in Pakistan.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Master steps and checks in normal fare construction of a single pricing unit as well as for two or more consecutive or contiguous pricing units
- Apply the latest currency conversion procedures
- Calculate fares for journeys with surface sectors
- Assess the impact of indirect travel limitations on fare construction and imbedded surface sectors
- Apply the latest exchange/reissue and netting procedures
- Special mileage provisions
- Journeys with surface sectors
- New European one country rule
- Industry and carrier add-ons
- Voluntary and involuntary refunds