SAP Portfolio and Project Management (SAP PPM) is the module used to plan, prioritise and analyse investment initiatives. The initiatives become projects upon their approval. Projects are created in SAP ECC or S4 HANA within the SAP Project System (SAP PS) module to control execution of these initiatives. The Portfolio Management solution integrates information from existing project management, human resources and financial systems to provide an overview of the project portfolio with easy drill-down to details for portfolio managers, project managers, and resource managers. This enables innovative and collaborative, cross-functional business processes.
- Cloud, on-premise, and hybrid deployment
- Identification of project anomalies and risks
- Project performance reporting based on live data
- Lower total cost of ownership through preconfigured integration
- Gain real-time insights into project progress and cost performance across locations. Understand financial demand and capacity across the organization.
- Prioritize projects according to corporate strategies and business goals. Free up financial and human resources to help ensure successful project execution.
- Tie project management to financial and logistic processes at no additional cost. Create project reports for stakeholders and deciders with less effort.