The PMD Pro1 is the first of the Project Management in Development Professional Certification. NEW CASTLE INSTITUTE PAKISTAN offers this PMD Pro 1 is a globally recognized project management certification for development professionals. This three-day, high-impact workshop gives you the skills you need to effectively initiate, plan, execute, and close out projects. Delivering your project on scope, on time, and on budget requires specific knowledge that is first learned and then refined through practice. This workshop, taught by experienced trainers in a participatory style, has been highly rated by thousands of practitioners who have completed the course and been successfully certified.
- Projects and the project life cycle including why projects fail
- Project identification and design including an overview of needs assessment, stakeholder analysis, problem and objective trees and logical frameworks
- Project initiation
- Project planning including work breakdown structures, network analysis and GANTT charts
- Project implementation including RACI and HR plans
- Project monitoring, evaluation and control including M&E plans, SMART indicators and change plans
- End of project transition
- The PMD Pro1 is intended for an audience that includes:
- Project Managers and team members who are new to project management;
- Project Managers and team members who are new to the development sector;
- Development sector professionals who intend to pursue professional credentials in project management;
- Consultants/contract staff operating in the development sector.
Note: PMD Pro 1 is the first level of the project management certification program for practitioners working in the development sector. To take the PMD Pro 1 certification exam you will need to bring a laptop with the ability to connect to Wi-Fi. Participants completed the course will earn 19.5 CPE credits and receive a certificate of attendance.