Effectively managing virtual teams requires specialized communication and leadership skills to create cohesion, trust, and collaboration. This online program will teach you how to develop yourself as a successful virtual team leader and collaborator—and how to enhance the productivity of your virtual or remote work and build community with and among remote workers. In this program, you will learn to create a strong performance culture online, including across geographies and cultures. Experienced instructors teach you tools and techniques to communicate your vision and motivate remote employees or contractors.
- Building trust, team cohesion, and strong relationships online
- Practices of high-performing virtual teams
- Creating a relationship action plan for your team
- Running productive virtual meetings
- Traits and activities of a successful virtual team leader
- Identifying strengths and areas for development within your virtual team
- Improving cross-cultural, cross-geographic teamwork