As your responsibilities grow, your communication skills can help you succeed—or hold you back. In any business role or function, you must be able to convey your ideas in ways that drive effective decision-making, teamwork, and action. In this program, you’ll delve into the communication tools and techniques used by the world’s most successful managers. Exploring several communication types, this program will help you become more persuasive in written and oral communications in a range of settings. From one-on-ones to large groups, and from informal to formal formats, you will return to your role/organization a more confident communicator with a solid understanding of why and how to shift between communication types.
- Understanding and connecting with your audience and preparing for their responses.
- Learning nonverbal communication techniques involving presence, body language, and delivery
- Structuring communications to adapt to different business situations and audiences
- Generating ideas for organizing, preparing, and delivering effective presentations
- Practicing delivery of high-impact messages that are memorable and motivating