The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS is an international standardized test of English language proficiency designed for non-native English language speakers. The IELTS test assesses your abilities in listening, reading, writing and speaking – in less than three hours.
There are two types of the IELTS test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing components differs depending on which test you take.
The Listening, Reading and Writing components of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them. The Speaking component, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests. Your test centre will advise.
The advantages of our IELTS preparatory course are:
- Flexible and Adaptable to each students’ level.
- Student’s weak language areas are identified and we help mending such skills.
- When students’ individual language levels are respected they feel really supported
- Our IELTS preparatory program is enriched with sufficient practice sessions
- We provide free practice materials
- Our faculty members are long experienced in English language teaching
- Week days & Weekend Classes with an Affordable fee structure
IELTS Test Format
|Listening||4 sections; 40 questions. 30 minutes test||4 sections; 40 questions. 30 minutes test|
|Reading||3 sections; 40 questions. 3 long texts, 1 hour test||3 sections; 40 questions, 3 long texts, 1 hour test|
|Writing||2 tasks, 1 hour test||2 tasks, 1 hour test|
|Speaking||3 sections. 11–14 minutes test||3 sections. 11–14 minutes test|