IELTS Life Skills is an English test for people who need to prove only their speaking and listening skills at Levels A1, A2 or B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). If you are applying for a UK Visa, IELTS Life Skills can prove your English speaking and listening skills for the following routes - family of a settled person, family, spouse or partner and indefinite leave to remain or citizenship. IELTS Life Skills is available at two levels.
The advantages of our IELTS preparatory course are:
- Best IELTS training materials and trainers for Band 8 preparation
- Flexible and Adaptable to each students’ level.
- Student’s weak language areas are identified and we help mending such skills.
- When students’ individual language levels are respected they feel really supported
- Our IELTS preparatory program is enriched with sufficient practice sessions
- We provide free practice materials
- Our faculty members are long experienced in English language teaching
- Week days & Weekend Classes with an Affordable fee structure
Duration and Fees
2 Weeks Fast Track Training, 7-8 Weekly Lessons, Fee Rs 15,000
4/8 Weeks Regular Training, , 5-6 Weekly Lessons, Fee Rs 20,000
IELTS Test Format
Paper-Based IELTS test fee (Academic/General training)
Computer-delivered IELTS fee (Academic/General training)