The course will start by introducing you to probably the easiest part of the B1 German grammar and work your way up to learning more intermediate German Grammar & the German Culture.
Goals & Earnings:
- Become Competent In German B1 Grammar
- Learn More About the German Culture Like Food, Celebrations, Places to Visit
- Learn About The German Educational System
- Get Valuable Tips On How To Learn German More Efficiently
- Learn Common German Idioms
- Understand the main points of information in conversations and texts on familiar matters relating to work, school and leisure time, etc. when clear, standard language is used,
- Deal with most situations typically encountered when travelling in German-speaking countries,
- Express yourself simply and coherently when talking about familiar topics and areas of personal interest,
- Report on experiences and events, describe dreams, hopes and ambitions as well as make short statements and explanations.
Duration and Fees
2 Weeks Fast Track Training, 4 Hours daily, 6 weekly sessions , Fee Rs 20,000
4 Weeks Regular Training, 2 hours daily, 5 Weekly Lessons, Fee Rs 20,000