Become a Social Media Marketing expert at NEWCASTLE. This Course is suitable for executives, business owners, and marketing professionals as well, and gives clear and actionable advice on how to grow a social media strategy.
The objective of the course is to enable participants to gain a mastery of fundamentals of main social media platforms and their use in various industries.
- Phenomenon of online communities
- Examples of current Internet campaigns
- The main advantages of social media over traditional communication channels
- Social Media and Advertising
- Business benefits resulting from the campaign social media
- Selection of the communication channel
- E-Consumers - participants rather than users
- Basic terminology in e-marketing
- Targeting online advertising
- The performance indicators
- Efficiency and optimization activities
- Social networks: scopes, operation, function
- Building a community around the brand - goals and methods
- Engagement Marketing on social networks
- Opportunities and threats and a code of good practice.
- Viral Marketing - how to design a successful viral campaign
- Advertising campaigns
- Handling of critical situations