This course introduces students to the world of photography. It will give you an overview of the complete process of capturing a still image from idea to composition, to outdoor and studio photography. The course equips you with the skills that will enable you to take images without having to rely on using the automatic option in your cameras. You will explore the art of storytelling through still images. Learn how to capture images using both natural and studio lighting, where you will cover portraits, product and food photography.
- Introduction to the basics of Photography
- Composition and Storytelling
- Outdoor Daytime Photography
- Studio Photography
- Portraiture, Product and Food Photography
- Studio Lighting
- Basics of Photography Post Production
- For Basic information of
- Buttons & Features of camera and lenses
- Exposure modes
- Natural, Continues and flash lighting
- Basic photo editing
- information of Manual photography
- Composition rules in Photography
- Studio and on-location lighting setup with Intermediate photo editing.
This program is designed to equip students with
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills that are essential in order to achieve their goals.
- The course covers both theory, and practical trainings
- Fine Art Photography, Food Photography
- Landscape Photography, Portrait Photography,Product Photography
- Urban Photography, Abstract Photography
- Advanced level of photo editing