Interior design has gained the status of an independent discipline that involves improving living conditions by creating an environment that combines aesthetic principles as well as anthropology and ergonomics. Interior design helps the growing functionality and quality of interior spaces by combining creativity with visual sensitivity as well as technical elements.
- Create a wide variety of interior designs for any project from concept stage to completion.
- Develop and implement designs through a variety of new and traditional design options.
- To become able to apply effective design techniques, principles and theories within one's work.
- Learn and apply appropriate design tool and terminology.
- Use effective visual communication when completing projects and presentations.
- Interface & layout setting
- Introducing the toolbox
- Layers masking and color modes
- Master in drawing tools
- Working and exploring with effects
- Animation, lights and surface modeling
- objective navigation
- space warps, Particles, helpers & system
- Global Illumination in Vray
- image sampling , Vray lights, camera, modeling and rendering
- coordinate and layout setting
- 2D & 3D array animation & lighting with drawing exercise