NEWCASTLE offers certification for AutoCAD Electrical, but also focuses on AutoCAD, Inventor, and a variety of other products in the Autodesk family.
- Discover project management tips and tricks
- Discover drawing creation tips and tricks
- Discover customization tips and tricks
- Discover Template tips and tricks
- Create panel layouts, schematic diagrams, and other electrical drawings using specialized tools.
- Use consistent project standards with drawings organized in a project-based structure.
- Includes a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to support AS, GB, IEC, IEC-60617, JIC, JIS, NFPA, and IEEE standards
- Utilities & Telecom
- Product Design & Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Machinery