Fashion Designing Course in Pakistan is designed to meet the escalating and ever evolving demands of the fashion industry and develops you as a strong industry oriented professional in Pakistan and Abroad. The course focuses on various stages involved in design and development of the product. The course develops in you the aesthetic skills and the technical skills required to become a successful fashion designer.
- Proportions of ideal figure (8-heads methods).
- Construction of a figure using block method.
- Fleshing, Moving & Balancing of a figure.
- 3- Dimensional figures.
- Designing through Elements and Principles of Design.
- ELEMENTS: Line, Shape, Pattern, Color, Texture
- PRINCIPLES: Harmony, Proportion, Balance, Rhythm, Emphasis
- Dressing Details: Darts, Gores, Pleats, Sleeves. (Plackets, Cuffs, Sleeve lengths), Collars, Trouser (Trouser lengths)
- Designing through Source of Inspiration (Project Based): Theme/Source of Inspiration selection, Research board, Color board, Mood board.
- Creative Designing (Theme based)
- Western designs, Eastern designs
- Practical: Creating 2(1 formal and 1 casual) dresses for herself using your own theme.
- Practical: Designing 5 dresses. Every design should have 1 element and 1 principle.
- Practical: Designing 2 dresses using each design detailing element.
Duration and Fees
Registration & Books Cost: Rs 2,000