NEW CASTLE CONSULTANCY is one of the most reliable name in Income Tax Consultancy services in Pakistan offers Income Tax Return filing services in Pakistan. Our experts have the technical knowledge and experience in handling all kinds of Income Tax matters for both Individuals and Corporate clients.
- Income Tax Return filing is mandatory for specified Individuals and all registered corporations in Pakistan.
- Any person that has a valid National Tax Number by law is require to file Income Tax Return to Federal Board of Revenue.
- Our team of experts include Chartered Accountants, Cost and Management Accountants, Income Tax Practitioners and Lawyers.
- The combination of Finance and Income tax professionals is our unique attribute that help us stand out from all the consultancy firms of Pakistan.
- We have a team of lawyers that help our clients to get represented at the forum of High Court which is the final decision authority in case of dispute with Income Tax Authorities.
- Another added advantage is understanding and challenging the legality of new SROs from Federal Board of Revenue.
Income Tax Services:
- Applying for and obtaining National Tax Number (NTN) Certificate.
- Preparation and filing of Annual Income Tax Returns, Wealth Tax Statements and Annexures.
- Preparation and filing of periodic Withholding Tax Statements (WHT).
- Appeal filing and Adjudication at various forums under Income Tax Ordinance, 2001.
Sales Tax Filing Services:
- Applying for and obtaining General Sales Tax (GST) registration.
- Advices and pursuing in claim for adjustment of input and output taxes, following up GST exemption(s) and GST audit.
- Representation on behalf of the clients before GST assessment authorities and appellate authorities on contentious GST issues and dispute resolution.
- Correspondence with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) for removing fiscal anomalies and obtaining Ruling on GST related.
- Reviews of existing systems and monitoring to highlight possible areas of exposure to sales tax assessments and penalties.
- Appeal filing and Adjudication at various forums under Sales Tax Act 1990.