For investors to engage in launching a product or investment project, the plan has to be financially viable. Invested capital must show the potential to generate an economic return to investors at least equal to that available from other similarly risky investments, i.e. the return on investment needs to be equal or higher. For example, an investor expects a manufacturing facility to generate sufficient cash flows from operation to pay for the construction of the facility and ongoing operating expenses and, additionally, have an attractive interest rate of return.
NEW CASTLE provides on-demand financial services to local and foreign investors in Pakistan, including the following:
- Cost allocation studies
- Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- Review and compilation assignments
- Review of business plans and projections - assistance in developing plans and projections
- Feasibility reports and analysis, market survey and related services
- Counseling on accounting and finance matters and related legal standards