This course provides the knowledge required to pass the PMP® exam and become a certified Project Management Professional. PMP® is a globally recognised qualification which indicates competence as a project manager and the ability to lead projects effectively.
You Will Learn How To
- Prepare to pass the PMI CAPM exam while completing the required 23 contact hours/PDUs.
- Decipher PMBOK® Guide processes and knowledge areas
- Identify significant steps of the project life cycle
- Examine the PMBOK® Guide tools and techniques for exam success
- Evaluate your exam preparedness and create a study plan
Project Management Study Process
- You are provided with an in-class computer dedicated for your sole use to work onhands-on exercises.
- You'll be provided with print/electronic copies the study guides &/ hands-on exercises for your course.
- You can take your course exam on the last day of your course and receive:
- Eligibility to participate in Specialist & Expert Certifications
- A Certificate of Achievement / Course Attendance Certificate
CAPM Course Outline
Each of the following modules is followed by simulation exam, case studies, templates and exam tips.
Module 1 – Project Management Framework
Module 2 – Project Life Cycle and Organization
Module 3 – Standard for Project Management of a Project
Module 4 – Project Integration Management
Module 5 – Project Scope Management
Module 6 – Project Schedule Management
Module 7 – Project Cost Management
Module 8 – Project Quality Management
Module 9 – Project Human Resource Management
Module 10 – Project Communications Management
Module 11 – Project Risk Management
Module 12 – Project Procurement Management
Module 13 – Stakeholder Management
Module 14 – Professional Conduct and Exam Details